Welcome

You've entered Melodyland, where perception is slightly skewed, potential is limitless and imaginary people live happily ever after

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 6, 2011 Koala Morning

Went back to the zoo to see what we missed the first time.  We really didn't see it all this time either, but were smarter in our approach, making use of the bus system to get us to previous missed animals.  I'm only going to put the Koalas and apes in here because those were our primary goal(s).
This is a baby.  I guess he didn't know he was supposed to be napping during the day.  All the adults were sleeping.


I don't kow if it's true but I understand the eucalyptus leaves Koalas eat makes them intoxicated which is why they are so mellow all the time.  Not like my brother in law when he eats Eucalyptus leaves.
This incredible lady was the only one who wanted to talk to us.  She is 14 years old.
My new best friend.  We had quite a chat.


Here she is, a little closer up so you can see her makeup better.

No comments:

Post a Comment