Welcome

You've entered Melodyland, where perception is slightly skewed, potential is limitless and imaginary people live happily ever after

Monday, June 10, 2013

My blog for 6/10/2013 New picture start (about half done)

 
This is the next victim.  It's a bit of an albatross.  An impressionistic French thing.  I think I'll just keep going since the chickies are no longer staring at me with blank eyes.
I was liking the building on the right until the proportion got wanky.  There's another building on the left penciled in that I planned to have as background for a bunch of people on the street.  It's pretty large and the reason I started it was because I like the idea of a wet street reflecting the lights.  But it got all out of hand and I put in the back of the closet.  Melody sighs here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment